Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A little something to keep me occupied

It must be fall; the asters are starting to bloom. This is Honeysong Pink.

Some of you may have noticed the slide show that popped up on this blog a few weeks back. The Seventh Day Project is my attempt to chronicle and document how the garden changes from month to month. (Yes, those winter months will be a challenge!) Each month, on the seventh day, I'll shoot photos around the garden -- some from basically the same angle, others will be random shots of whatever I find interesting. Then, probably within a day or two, I'll post some of the images in the slide show. To see a bigger version of the image, just click on it and you should go to the album where I'll also include captions.

Why the seventh day? Chalk it up to my Midwestern Lutheran upbringing -- Sundays were supposed to be a day of rest and reflection. And I just like the way it sounds. This seventh-day isn't always a Sunday, but it will be a chance to stop and think about what's working, what's not and what still needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment