Thursday, February 10, 2011

Seventh Day Project check-in

 The sky was flat and colorless until sunset on Feb. 7. 

We still have weeks of winter left at sillydoggarden, and the season is starting to try my patience. I try to make do with seed catalogs and houseplants and sorting through last year's images of Plant Kingdom favorites, but it's not enough. I want to walk through the garden without hearing the squeak of snow beneath my boots. Is that too much to ask?

Being in a mood like this, it was exceptionally challenging to document The Seventh Day Project: February 2011. But, with the silly dog by my side, I ventured out to see what was what. It is beautiful, but it looked a lot like January. I can only hope that the march toward March will have us in a warmer, more colorful place.

(The project has been posted; see sidebar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment