Monday, August 9, 2010

If you love lilies ...

This lily is from my garden, not from the Lily Ladies. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me on the shopping trip but you can find colors similar to this one at the backyard nursery we discovered by chance.
 
... and are in the Duluth area, take a spin over to the Lily Ladies at 4029 E. Superior St. My sisters-in-law and I were in town to do a little shopping over the weekend and happened by chance onto the Lily Ladies. The tiny backyard nursery specializes in lilies and we wandered about the potted plants and drank in the intoxicating fragrance. The mother-daughter team has a great selection of potted lilies, including a yellow-pink one that I may have to go back for. The lilies are 10 bucks a pot; they also offer some other perennials including a few hostas and heucheras.

The Lily Ladies is open Saturdays and Sundays through Aug. 29. Hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and noon to 4 p.m. Sundays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment